Tuesday, November 4, 2008

best.

i wish i could see H2O every day of my life.

i have a presentation in 20 minutes. fuck.
i want to go to the gym today. i need to start getting my shit together.
i keep telling myself this, but i fail at it.

current to dos:
start going to the gym between 7 and 4 times a week.
acquire a bicycle.
acquire blackberry storm
set time aside to actually do my interior design work, instead of rushing before deadlines.
spend atleast an hour a week in the library researching something of interest.
stop spending money.
better myself.
give to others more, stop caring about my material needs as much.
get on a regular sleep cycle.

josh is at the beach this week.
hopefully i'll get my car and go down on friday, if that falls through does anyone/was anyone planning on going down friday night or saturday? If so, could i possibly catch a ride?
free pushing on and averman show this weekend. thats worth it.

i have to go to class now. 
farewell.

No comments: