Wednesday, November 19, 2008

freezing.

i'm in bed with three sweatshirts on, sweatpants, socks and two comforters.
this weather sucks. 
as do the windows of my apartment. 
i am miserable.
no one wants to/can go to shafer with me.
so bummed.

Monday night, well Tuesday morning really, Josh surprised me. 
He told me that Huskey needed to stay with me because he was on his way back from JMU.
I agreed to letting him stay and then tried my hardest to stay up. After falling asleep and waking up freaking out that Huskey was here and freezing outside, I got a call from Josh letting me know Huskey was thirty minutes away and that I just needed to stay up a little bit longer. It was about 3:45am when i get a text saying Huskey was outside my door. You see, Huskey's phone was dead and randomly had a pre-paid phone and kept calling Little Eric and Josh because he didn't have my number memorized. I got out of bed to let Huskey in, put on sweatpants and hoodie because its freezing outside. I opened the door and Josh was standing there. I'm pretty sure that was the best I've felt all month. I was so stoked. Oh, and Little Eric was there too of course, he drove his car which surprisingly made it. Seriously, that was the best thing anyones ever done for me. 

i'm going to stop blogging so i can put my hands under the covers, they're basically frozen.
25 ta life on friday at the beach, then back to richmond for work and a fuck ton of homework.
will this semester ever end?

No comments: