Friday, September 19, 2008

fear.

i have a splitting head ache.
some frat boy tools were banging on my windows earlier.
i guess ethan threw trash at them, idk whats going on really.
took care of kage, hes trashed.
made the kids pb&j, just pb for chris.

im hella scared.
my chest is getting heavy.
and my hearts pounding.
my head feels like its going to explode.
i need to relax.
i need to stop being paranoid and just let things happen.
i talked a lot about the ex today :/.
i did not like that one bit.
i need to breathe in and let go.
i guess i've just been thinking a lot about what happened then.
i don't want that repeat, thats one thing i know for sure.

i can't sleep.
i keep trying to, but theres noise from the street; drunken screams, laughing, stumbling.
tomorrow night it will be much easier to sleep.
you'll finally be here rubbing my back until i finally drift off.
i'm the only one sleeping alone tonight.
i'm always the one sleeping alone, always.

1 comment:

AllisonGood said...

my eyes just welled up at those last three lines.....