Sunday, September 14, 2008

i have been banished


 from poating bulletins on myspace, thanks ethan. 
ya jerkface.


anyway, 2:11am.
i've been up hella late working on these stupid projects for camden's class.
i can't handle him, i can't handle the level of intellect that he is on.
i am becoming more and more brain dead.
i need more constants in my live.
common factors to keep order.
i need a man to protect me in the studio in the late hours of night.
someone who is going to be there for me to bounce ideas off of, keep me going.
criticize my work, not let me leave until its done.
i need someone new. 
what i have now i not what i need, not that the people in my life already aren't up to par, 
they just aren't what i need right now.
a few new people have come into play.
we'll see how it works out.

mikey's comming sunday.
xin it to win itx is playing rocks sunday, 
all the boys are staying here at my apartment, should be insane to be quite honest.
if youre not busy you should come too, idk who else is even playing, i can't seem to find anything about the show, which probably is not a good sign :/ 
meh.

i have too much on my mind to sleep.
whatever.
i need to.
good night.

check out my sweet find of gang signs :] mm. saucy.

No comments: