Sunday, October 26, 2008

BEST.

This past weekend at the beach has been prosperous.

Sweet Highlights:
Pentagram Fires, Ihop with Nathan Novak until 5am, Little Eric punching himself in the head, Chris being a pedophile, Getting free drinks at Starbucks, Almost dying of laughter in Chipotle and killer chillers.

When we got here for the Pushing On show, I only had $6 and we were late. I gave Josh my six bucks so he wouldn't miss their set, which they had held up for him. Came to find that they were marking people's necks with X's and that it was $8 due to the inflation of two bands dropping. "How are you? Yellow." Other than the initial bummer of the show issues, the only other negative outcome was some awkwardness and boredum.

It's been weird being in suburbia for the weekend. A change of scenery is always good though. When Little Eric gets out of the shower we will begin our trek back to RVA, where I have a fuck ton of work to do. Tonight will not be fun, seeing as how I stayed up all night last night. I will survive. Hopefully I'll score some new Vans on the way back. I'm stoked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only got a glimpse of the picture you sent me. before i deleted it because i just thought it was a picture of fire and was confused. so bummed i missed out.

erikastaysrad said...

i shall resend it.
and it was a blast, if you had came along it would've ruled more.