Sunday, October 12, 2008

merry christmas.


and a happy new year.
greetings from 306 N. Harrison st.

The past few days have been quite memorable.
Here are pictures from Mark's Birthday Cookout, incase you haven't checked them out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31353125@N06/sets/72157607946962982/

New flickr too, btw.

So much has happed that I havent written about, whatever.

Currently the following individuals are at my house:
J world
Alli Good
Ethan
RAYRAY
C STREETS
L*NUCK
Brandon Webb
Rachel
Little Eric

homemade tattoos all around.
Josh got XXX inbetween his fingers,
Ray Ray got a GG Allen tattoo
Rachel got an upside down cross on her big toe
and Little Eric got something. i forget what it says.
But, there is a comma in it, which should be a semicolon to be grammatically correct.

Who knows what the night will turn into.
I think some rockband is about to happen.
Brandon's trying to go back to the graveyard that we went to the other night.
We got chased by cloaked figures with lanterns, scary as fuck.

I have class early tomorrow. I haven't done much of anything for my projects.
I need to get on that tomorrow.
I hate Mondays, they're so long.
Class from 9:15-10 and then 1:30-6:15.
It sucks ass.
blarg.
I'll stop being anti-social and get off the computer now.
again, Merry Christmas.

No comments: