Sunday, October 19, 2008

never not

listening to The Ataris.
If I have the opportunity to listen to music, they're always a top choice.

Yesterday I was awoken by a call from Brian Bailey announcing his departure from Fredericksburg to Richmond. Instantly stoked. Brian and I go way back, even though we've grown apart a few times, I certainly consider him to be one of my closest friends. Shortly after that call I received another from a man selling a bed via Craigslist which I had replied to. He came by and dropped the bed off. Brian arrived and we embraced. Shafer lunch, amazing ravioli. Went to target to get new bed stuff, then VA Hardcore and Metal Fest. Everything about this show screamed Fredericksburg, which I do not miss at all. Young, skeezy ass girls, boys who spend more time on their hair than i do, kids in shirts that have gold impact font on them. Ugh. Got Bottoms Up with Josh then Brian took me home so I could get ready for work.

Work was hell. The box office is supposed to close at 11, at 10:58 seven SUV's with atleast 8 people each in them pulled up. fuck my life. We didn't get out of work until 12:30ish.  Not to mention the cast last night left me pissed off and wanting to confront almost all of them about how shitty they are at being scary/acting/delivering lines. 

Came home showered, and then was joined by Josh, Chris and Brandon. We set out on a journey to Wal-Mart to acquire food, for it was the only place open really. While perusing the frozen food isles, Josh had the epiphany of IHOP. worst idea ever. The service was god awful, it was packed and our waiter, Akmehd did not believe in putting ice in lemonade. Laughing in a deliriant state until about four in the am. Chris bitched and we got our food half off. That manager blew. 

Mom came into town today to pick up my old bed. We went to Target and she bought me groceries, fuck yeah. I love my mom so much and I'm so glad I got to see her. I wish I could be a higher power and make things work out for her. She's the strongest woman I know, I aspire to be her. She's my everything.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom is really rad.

fredericksburg sucks so bad.